Tuesday 26 July 2011

Let the summer begin, our bags are packed!

Its hard to believe my little man is still at school!

This term really has been the longest one I can remember! Infact a friend of mine, who is a teacher, told me tonight that in 23 years of teaching he has never before worked on his birthday, until tomorrow!

But alas the end is in sight! The summer holidays are nearly here!

One more early rise, one more morning of yelling please 'get your uniform on, eat your breakfast, clean your teeth' blah blah blah! There are some mornings that I wonder if only dogs can hear my voice, as no one else seems to!

I'll tell you what, Thursday can't come soon enough!


I have my holiday list planned of places we are going to visit and their summer backpacks are ready for the off! I do one of these every year. For the past couple of months I've been collecting little toys, books, games, colouring books, travel games and the like,nothing super expensive, just new. I've wrapped them, and packed them in their 'summer bags' which are actually Content & Calm Traykit bags and they literally go everywhere with us, days out, long drives, any where! The bonus is the kids can carry them themselves as well! I love putting them together! The summer holidays wouldn't be the same without them! The bag is a lifesaver for flights and car journeys and with one pink and one blue there is no way they get mixed up! I got mine in Boots after recognising it on Dragons Den and thinking that it was just perfect, and really it is! With family living all over the country and the in-laws living in Japan I can safely say that there would have been no way I would have made it through those flights without this bag. I cant recommend the bags highly enough to be honest.

However, Ive got to get tomorrow out of the way, and then let the fun begin!

You just watch.. it will rain!!

Happy summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment