Thursday 4 August 2011

Saturday is nearly here - YAY!

Well I've nearly made it! Only two more days and my little boy will be coming home :)

I wish you could all see my face right now, I am literally beaming!

He managed to call this evening. We have been trying every night but apparently the valley where they are staying has intermittent signal (yeah right!). He sounded happy, and was enjoying himself, he's made loads of friends, and was so happy to speak to his sister.

I've missed him so much. I've never spent this long away from him, ever! But at the same time, its made me realise that he isn't my little baby any more, well he'll always be my baby, just a big one!!

Any way, this is more of a little photo entry really, and seeing as Ive bored you all with my rambles about how much I have missed him, I thought I'd share with you some of my favourite shots of him!


Can you guess where he is yet?! Our first family trip abroad was to Australia (we dont do things by half!), he was 2, and he was so well behaved!


Always the cool dude! Just like his Dad.


Is it wrong to say that they look alike!


Although he was only four, he looks so much older, I can almost see what he is going to look like when he is grown up. One of my favourite photos of us, taken on the largest wheel in the world in Tokyo.


Being so much braver than I was, on the Ocean Park Cable Car in Hong Kong. My brave boy :)


Having fun in Falmouth!!


Demanding quarters at the top of Trump Tower in the beautiful New York City. Our favourite holiday!


By far the best looking member of The Wanted - don't you think!!


My beautiful boy :) Saturday can't come soon enough!!!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment