Monday 1 August 2011

A letter from the littlest to the biggest..

Dear big bro,

Hiya! How are you?

Hows it going with Nanna & Granddad? I hope you are having fun, so does Mummy and Daddy.

Its weird being here without you, the house is really quiet, and its no fun chasing the cat around without you! The upside is that I've been able to play on all your things without you shouting at me!


I spent ages yesterday on your trampoline, Mummy was her usual worried self every time I got carried away with the bouncing, but it was loads of fun!

Mummy even caught me in your room this morning, I was just looking at some pictures of you and making sure that all of your wrestlers were still in the ring, its ok, they are and I promise I haven't touched them, no really I haven't!

Any way I had better go, I hope you have a great week, although secretly Mummy and I cant wait for you to come home on Saturday, I keep shouting you outside your room and its getting boring you not replying!

Love you loads and loads,
L xxx

ps - Mummy used one of my wipes to take her eye make-up off the other day, she wont be doing that again! It was really funny, you would have laughed alot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment